In compliance with information from article 10 of the law 34/2002 (of July 11) of Services of the Society, Information and Electronic Commerce, the following details are shown: the company of this web situated in the domain is Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L, at the address Via Laietana 37 4º1ª, Barcelona, with fiscal identity number (NIF) B67002840. The contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0034 930106837.
Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER with acceptance of the General Conditions of Use reflected here.The said conditions will be applied independently from the private contract conditions that in this case are an obligatory condition to be able to make purchases of the products that can be put on sale.
3. WEBSITE USE
It allows access to the internet, to information, photographs of designs, products and other things ( texts, logos, graphic images and other contents) belonging to Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. or to the license holders that the USER could have access to. The user takes responsibility for the use of the website, to use the contents and services adequately (for example chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. could offer through its website.
4. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. only uses personal information from users for the necessary administration for the management of the orders, for the emission of invoices, and to identify clients. The personal information refers to client information as physical people communicated voluntarily by the client and they refer to nominative information, such as, name, surname, address.
In compliance with Data Protection Law the client has the right of access and rectification of data that concerns them, and also to oppose the processing of his/her data. To exercise this right, the client may do so by communicating by email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the following address:
Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L.
Att Servicio Clientes Web
Via Laietana 37 4º1ª
Additionally the data communicated through the website allows Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. to inform the client, with their express agreement, by sending newsletters about present commercial operations, events organised by Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. to be up to date with Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. If the client does not wish to receive newsletters he/she can unsubscribe at any moment by writing to the afore mentioned address.
Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. Informs its clients that the automatic processing of data, especially the management of user postal addresses has been the subject of a declaration by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The electronic contract between the client and Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. will not be archived.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of their webpage, such as the contained elements in the same ( images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands, makes or logotypes, designs, colour combinations, structure and web design, selected materials used, necessary computer programs used, access and use, etc….) with all rights reserved. According to the provision in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law it is completely prohibited, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, of the total or part of the contents of the webpage, for commercial ends, in any form, in any technical means without the authorisation of Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. The user is obliged to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights ownership of Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L.
6. ORDER PROCEDURE AND MODULARITY
The objective of these conditions is to define the sales system, and the rights derived from this,
above all by:
- The organisation of the legal relationship between Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. and the user.
- The sales modularity between Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. and the user (order, delivery etc…)
6.1 CLIENT IDENTIFICATION
To make an order, the user has two methods available:
- By internet on our webpage www.urbanitabarcelona.com accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2. MAKING AN ORDER
The user who wants to make an order will select the products from the website. Once the products are selected, the user presses the ‘buy’ button.
The buying process is developed in 4 stages, once the basket has been validated by the user.
- Summary of the order: the user chooses the desired product or products. The user verifies the content of the purchase, and then presses the button ‘checkout’.
- The client must give contact details, full name, telephone and email address. The client must indicate the delivery address.
- Payment: once step 1 and 2 are authenticated, the client must select the form of payment and validate it. The methods of payment from which the client can choose are:
- Credit card: VISA, AMEX, MasterCard.
The clients order will not be valid until payment has been made into the account under the authorisation of the competent payment centres. Until the payment is authorised the client order cannot be accepted. On line payment by credit card will be made through the payment platform STRIPE.
- Paypal: Paypal is a secure payment method that allows the user to pay quickly without having to communicate bank details on the website. It is only necessary when setting up the paypal account. This information is encrypted and secure. If the user already has a paypal account it can be used on the website to purchase products quickly and securely. If the user doesn’t have a paypal account, it is still possible to use this method of payment. At the moment of making the payment, the user is directed to a Paypal page where bank details can be given. The user can decide wether to create a paypal account or not.
The charge will be made once the order is confirmed.
- Bank Transfer: previous request by email.
- Credit card: VISA, AMEX, MasterCard.
- Confirmation: the order is confirmed once validated by the user. The information given by the user and registered by Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. during the inscription and the order, constitute the evidence of the transactions between Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. and the user.
After the validation of the order by the user, Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. will send a confirmation message to the user to notify that the order has registered correctly.
Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. reserves the right to not make a delivery or accept an order, in the case where a user has not paid, in part or totally, a previous order or if there is a payment error.
7. PRODUCT PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The prices shown on the Urbanauta Barcelona website are in Euros and include Value Added Tax applicable at the moment of making the purchase. Any change in the amount of VAT can affect the price of the products. The price does not include the delivery costs of the product that are shown at the moment of payment. The products shown on the website are valid until the limit of available stock. Previous to the purchase, the user is informed of the product availability. The user accepts at this moment that Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. will do everything possible to manage and deliver all the orders that have been validated, according to their available stock. So if there is a period of time in the processing of the orders from the registering of the order on the web, to the payment by the user, the product could become unavailable in this time. In the case that this hypothesis could occur, where after the confirmation of the order, the product becomes unavailable, totally or part of the materials that make up the order, Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. will inform the user by email or by telephone about the unavailability, the partial delivery, or the cancelation of the order in accordance with article 111 (of the LGDCU). In this context the client has the possibility of:
- Requesting another product from Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L., of the same quality and price as the initial order.
- Requesting the cancelation of the order and the reimbursement of the amount paid in a maximum period of 30 days from the moment of the client cancelation request.
8. GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION
Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. Is not responsible under any circumstance for damages or harm, of any nature, that they could cause through such examples as, errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or virus transmission, or malware or harmful programs, in spite of having adopted all the necessary technological precautions to avoid this happening.
Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. reserves the right to make modifications to the website that it considers opportune, without prior warning. It can change, delete or add to the contents as well as the services they offer, and make changes in the way these are presented and located on the website.
In the situation where urbanitabarcelona.com have links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L., have no control whatsoever over these sites and their contents. In no situation would Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. be responsible for the contents of any link belonging to another website. Neither would they guarantee the technical availability, quality, trustworthiness, precision, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the said hyperlinks or other internet sites.Equally, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, fusion or participation of the connected entities with Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Urbanauta Barcelona, S.L. And the USER will be governed by present Spanish regulation and any controversy will go to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.